Atex camera from Ecom: Remote maintenance & Co. at the highest level
The Cube 800 is a portable camera for hazardous areas. With approval for Ex Zone 1/21 and Class 1/ Div 1, worldwide use in industry is possible. An optical and thermal camera mode supports troubleshooting and inspection of a wide variety of equipment.
The dual camera system provides condition analysis, trend information and can detect temperature differences within +/- 0.625°C. Production lines, critical infrastructures and plants can thus be optimally monitored in combination with other Ex phones and Ex smartphones, such as the Smart-Ex® 02. The new body heat mode also allows temperature measurements of groups or individuals.
Camera settings such as lighting, zoom and camera modes can be selected remotely. The Cube 800 can be connected to the host device via WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.1 for pairing. The 2200 mAh Li-Ion battery enables runtimes of up to 4 hours.
Remote support with live transmission
The videos and images can be stored locally or broadcast live. With Onsight Connect software for iOS 11 or AndroidTM 5.0 (Lollipop), transmission for remote support is also possible. Specialists can thus view the sources of errors live and take the appropriate steps to rectify them.
The Ex-protected camera can be attached via a magnetic mount, to a monopod as well as hard hats and headbands. An integrated laser pointer ensures the best possible alignment. The 12 MP camera with 48 GB of built-in memory has triple digital zoom and a light ring for illumination.
The IP64 certified camera is protected from dust and moisture to best withstand the harsh working environment. Even at temperatures in the extended range of -10°C to +55°C, the robust camera remains fully functional.
- 13 MP camera (3x digital zoom)
- Focus (10 cm to infinity)
- Automatic focus and white balance
- Integrated LED light field
- Laser pointer class 1
|THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA
- Long-wave infrared, 8 to 14 μm
- Thermal sensitivity from < 50 mK
- Automatic Flat Field Correction (FFC)
Typical measurement accuracy*:
- The larger value of +/- 5 °C and 5 %, where: Scene temperature = -10 °C … +120 °C
- The larger value of +/- 10 °C and 10 %, where: Scene temperature = +120 °C … +450 °C
- Integrated, omni-directional microphone for ambient noise
- Integrated loudspeaker for CUBE status alerts
- H.264 / AVC
- HD recording and streaming with resolution up to 1080 pixels
- Frame rates up to 30fps
- Configuration and live collaboration with Onsight Connect software iOS 11, AndroidTM 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated
- Dual-band WiFi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth® 4.1 (LE) for pairing with the host device
- Direct WiFi communication with the host device
|MEDIA RECORDING AND STORAGE
- 48 GB integrated memory
- USB cable for data transfer
- WLAN network authentication: WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, open
- WLAN data encryption: AES, WEP, TKIP or disabled
- 802.1 x authentication: PEAP
- AES-256 media encryption for file storage
- Fall from a height of approx. 1.8 m onto concrete at 20 °C
- 75 mm (W) x 64 mm (H) x 50 mm (D)
- IP 64
- Weight: 257 g
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE DURING OPERATION
- Optical camera: -20 °C … +55 °C
- Thermal imaging camera: -10 °C … +55 °C
- -30 °C … +60 °C (> 3 months max. +45°C)
- Short-term storage (up to 3 months): min. 5 %, max. 85 %
- Operation: min. 5 %, max. 95 % RH
- Storage (12 °C): min. 0 m, max. 4500 m
- Operation (27 °C): min. 0 m, max. 3000 m
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (2200 mAh)
- Adapter 5 V DC/1.8 A AC
- Charging possible via any standard USB port
- Magnetic charging port
- Up to 4 hours runtime, depending on media and lighting settings
*Depending on usage and environmental conditions.